Preparation: 10min › Cook: 35min › Ready in: 45min
1 In a fry pan add onion and garlic to coconut oil and stir over a medium heat until soft.
2 Add chilli powder, sea salt, tumeric, paprika, cumin and coriander.
Stir over heat for 1 minute.
3 Add chickpeas (with brine from 1 can) and tomatoes.
4 Cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes (stir occasionally).
5 Add garam masala.
6 Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serves : 6
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ½ -teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 800g of chickpeas(if using canned chickpeas you will need two cans. Keep the brine from one can and drain the other can
- 880g fresh tomatoes