Here’s a delicious, savory raw soup with a hint of spice. It’s easy to make and can be customised to be as hot or mild as you like.
In a high-speed blender, mix all of the ingredients for about 40 seconds or until it is smooth and creamy.
- 2 large red Capsicum
- 1 med tomatoe
- 1/2 to 1 avocado (depending on how thick you want it)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 large organic cucumber, peeled
- 1/2-1 teaspoons chili powder (or cayenne Pepper to make it hot)
- 1/2 teaspoon herbamare salt (available in supermarkets)