Genuine replacement filter for the Jupiter Melody, Alphion, Delphi, Mavello,Venus and Microlyte.
Lasts for 12 months
Rest assured we only sell genuine replacement filters not aftermarket filters which often cause the machine to malfunction.
BioStone Water filters in your Ioniser.
BioStone and Ultra BioStone Filters Used Exclusively in the latest Jupiter Water Ionizers All Jupiter ionizer cells are manufactured in Jupiter’s state-of-the-art factory in Japan. Their research department has existed since the early 1980s and employs about 20 Engineers with Doctorates ensuring that Jupiter ionizers continues to out-perform and out-last the competition.
This quality control also extends to the new BioStone filters.
• No heavy metals etc. released from filter
• The activated carbon in the filter comes from the UK and is NSF certified
• The calcium in the filter comes from Japan and is certified by the Japanese Government
• The Ceramic BioStone in the filter is produced in Korea and comes with Korean FDA certification
• All ingredients are put into the filter housing where sealing is achieved by using high motion heat friction thereby avoiding the need for any harmful chemicals.
A) BioStone .1 Micron (.1M) granulated, silver-impregnated carbon filter
As used in the Alphion, Delphi, Melody, Microlite, Venus models.
Silver is also impregnated into the carbon to make sure that bacteria do not grow there. Because it is embedded, or impregnated, into the carbon, the silver does not leach into the water. Tests done by the Seoul Department of Health show that no silver is released from these filters.
The BioStone Filter has been improved to also include layers of calcium with magnesium plus layers of Tourmaline. The calcium not only helps to slightly remineralize the water but also naturally sweetens it.
This filter removes chlorine, bad taste, Guardia, Cryptosporidium, all other common water micro-organisms and other contaminants. What remaines is good tasting, clean healthy water with the essential alkalizing minerals remaining. Compare this to Reverse Osmosis, Distilled Water and most Bottled Water where you get clean water that is highly acidic with all the essential minerals removed!